Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Grateful to Kanya D'Almeida for CORC Blog Post

Kanya D'Almeida 06F, recent grad of Hampshire College, wrote a lovely piece about me which was just posted on the Career Options Resource Center's blog as part of their running series highlighting different staff members on campus. I think the series is a fabulous idea and just one of many ways that our campus does empower staff, though there is much yet to be done! :)

And the piece that Kanya wrote is VERY flattering. *blush* I appreciate her kind words and I welcome any and all comments. This blog, which was linked to the post isn't really that active as you can see but perhaps I will get back into it. We shall see. In the meantime you are more likely to find me:

On Facebook - my profile is not completely open to the public so email me if you can't find me and want me to friend you.

On Twitter - @mindfulbeauty


And if you are writing science fiction: Futurological Press!

No comments: