Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Writing Blog: Chloe Yelena Miller

Just discovered a writing blog from Smith alum/author, Chloe Yelena Miller. Check it out - she has a lot of useful resources and also offers writing classes. Apparently she also has a food blog.

She has writing prompts, info about workshops and conferences of interest (there is a Philly focus I think, because that is where she is located), and poetry writing-related posts. I am looking forward to wandering through her archives... :)

Also - if you see this in the next hour and a half, she has a little contest going for an anthology, Prompted, which sounds intriguing. Full disclosure: this contest was the inspiration for me posting her blog to my twitter account but I am posting it here as well simply because I do think writing blogs are worth promoting! :)

1 comment:

Chloe Yelena Miller said...

Thanks for reading and the shout-out! :-) Your blog looks great. (I'm actually located in Ann Arbor Michigan and moving to Washington, DC soon. If anyone is interested, I offer in-person and online classes: http://chloeyelenamiller.blogspot.com/
I'm happy to answer any questions!